ScreenLogic2 Interface allows you to control the key functions of your pool and spa using the IntelliTouch and EasyTouch control systems, using controllers such as an iPad, iPhone, iPod touch Mobile Digital Device, Apple Watch, Android Device and PC or Mac computers, Amazon Echo, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Tap.
- Use iPad®, iPhone®, or iPod touch® Mobile Digital Device or Android® Device to control pool functions from anywhere
- Remotely manage from a Mac® Computer or PC using the ScreenLogic2 Interface Application
- Easily change, track and monitor history of pH and ORP levels when using the IntelliChem®Chemical Control System with IntelliTouch® or EasyTouch® Automation
- ScreenLogic2 app now allows full color lighting control for both IntelliBrite® LED pool, spa, and landscape lights and MagicStream® laminars
- All ScreenLogic2 kits come with a protocol adapter and ScreenLogic2 Interface PC program on CD
- Amazon Echo™ and other devices can now take advantage of the ScreenLogic skill. Verbally interact with Alexa and the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch system, to request information from your pool such as temperature, pH or ORP level, and other various pool and spa functions
NOTE: The above ScreenLogic Interface Kits (520500 and 520502) require a 4-wire, 22-gauge wiring connection from the IntelliTouch or EasyTouch Controller Load Center COM port to the protocol adapter within the home. The ScreenLogic2 Interface Wireless Connection Kit P/N 521964) can be used to eliminate the need to run this wire where impossible or impractical to do so.
Apple®, Apple Watch®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch®, and Mac ® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Android® is a trademark of Google, Inc. Amazon Echo™, Amazon Fire™, Amazon Echo Dot™, Amazon Tap™ and Alexa™ are trademarks of Amazon Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.